RELOADABLE PREPAID CARDS
- InsurCard for Workers Compensation Claim Payments.
- For workers’ compensation, disability, & annuities... any line of business where recurring benefits are being delivered.
- Reloadable InsurCard Prepaid Card, personalized with the benefit recipients’ name.
- Delivery of payments exactly when due.
- Compliant with industry regulations with written approval in most states.
- Integrated with your claims and accounting systems.
for Workers Compensation Payments
- InsurCard payment is issued directly from your claims system
- Recurring benefits delivered to the recipient exactly when due
- Reduced handling costs on every payment
- Reduced Fraud
- No Lost or stolen check replacements
- Eliminates the uncertainty of mail timing and address changes
- Improves cash flow, cash control
- Improves customer service
for Recipient of the Card
- A personalized, network branded InsurCard Prepaid Card.
Instant Delivery of Benefits.
- No waiting for a check to arrive in the mail.
- No waiting in line at the bank or check cashing agency.
- No waiting for the check to clear.
- No check cashing fees.
- Use it anywhere Visa or MasterCard debit cards are accepted, and at more than 400,000 ATMs nationwide.
- Easy access to cash, surcharge free, from ATMs, bank tellers, and merchants.
- 24/7 bilingual customer service, by phone and on the web.
LEARN MORE ABOUT INSURCARD BENEFITS
THE INSURCARD PROCESS
for Workers Comp Payments
1. Claims payment is authorized to InsurCard.
2. Bank sends personalized card to the claimant.
3. Claimant receives InsurCard and activates by phone, web or ATM.
4. Claimant uses InsurCard at ATMs and merchants.
5. Bank provides 24/7 support by phone and web.
6. Additional payments authorized to the claimant.
7. Bank loads additional payments to the same InsurCard.
8. Bank provides insurer with reconciliation and statistical reporting.
InsurCard Compliance Approvals
for Workers Compensation Claims Payments
InsurCard has been reviewed and approved for Workers Compensation payments in most states.
Questions? Send us a message or call 1-800-708-9887